Traditionally a space only for the wealthy and well-connected, we believe in a future where private markets are more accessible to investors and fundraisers. By leveling the playing field we hope to create a more equitable economy, where inspiring companies are connected to inspired investors, whoever and wherever they are.
Leveraging our trusted brand, global networks and incredible team, we’re building a technology-enabled ecosystem that is as diverse and dynamic as our investor network. As we progress on this ambitious journey, we’re looking for energetic and creative people to support and leave their mark on our platform.
Alta, formerly known as Fundnel, is Southeast Asia’s largest digital marketplace for alternative investments. Alta gives investors direct access to invest and trade in a wide range of curated alternative assets, from direct investment into early to late-stage private companies, PE/VC funds, asset-backed securities of luxury assets, real estate and more.
As a licensed integrated marketplace, Alta brings the trading and distribution of securities, fund management, and payments solutions under one roof. Through its blockchain-powered exchange, Alta is also able to support tokenization, digital custody, and trading of alternative assets.
Today, while more investors are looking to increase their allocation to alternative assets, the high costs of investing and illiquidity of private markets can often give many investors pause. Alta makes it easier and more efficient than ever for investors to trade tokenized alternative assets at smaller, fractionalized blocks, thereby enhancing liquidity in the private markets, and bringing alternative assets to all.
Since 2016, Alta has completed over 1,000 transactions valued in excess of US$600 million and has created access for investors to invest in over US$22 billion worth of mandated opportunities globally.
Alta is headquartered in Singapore and operates offices globally.
• Investment analyst working on deal sourcing and analysis for Southeast Asia, based in Malaysia
• This includes analyzing feasibility of deals, deciding on appropriate deal structure (e.g. equity,
convertible bond, debt etc.) and deal execution
• Prepare presentation documents including pitch books, brief company descriptions and proposals
across multiple industries
• Support the team in origination efforts in the region
• Build and run financial models on relevant companies and/or projects where appropriate
• Perform investment research, analyze and write reports relating to deals or companies
• Assist in the execution process of live transactions
• Manage and handle client queries where appropriate
• General assistance to other senior members of the team
• A working knowledge of capital-raising methods like stocks, bonds, and other securities
• Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel is a must
• An ability to build, update, and maintain client financial models would be a plus
• Strategic-minded, detail oriented and very strong quantitatively
• Able to work independently and be part of a team
• Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-growing and dynamic environment
• Able to start work immediately or within short notice
Candidates able to commit for a minimum of 3 months are preferred