We’re Building the Future of Capital Markets;
enabling entrepreneurship, job creation, financial inclusion, and economic resilience
As Asia's largest licensed digital securities exchange for alternative investments, Alta is at the forefront of building critical capital market infrastructure. We believe that access to capital markets are pivotal in all economies, we recognize that our role in building this critical infrastructure goes beyond facilitating trades; it paves the way for entrepreneurship, job creation, financial inclusion, and economic resilience, fostering a brighter future for emerging markets and economies.
Empowering Private Markets: Through our Digital Exchange, we enable the tokenization and digital custody of alternative assets. This end-to-end solution simplifies and expedites the trading of smaller asset blocks, ultimately facilitating access and liquidity in private markets.
Innovative Financial Ecosystem: Our journey has seen us transition from securities trading and distribution of comprehensive products, including equities, private credit, funds, and asset-backed securities (“ABS”) (representing Real World Assets ("RWA") like whiskies, wines, art, watches, and real estate) to include fund management and digital custody services.
As the only integrated securities exchange, brokerage, and fund management group with the necessary regulatory licenses and a proven track record in Southeast Asia, we are actively exploring new channels and partnerships to extend our impact to entrepreneurs and investors globally.
Established in 2016 and headquartered in Singapore, Alta operates offices globally. We welcome energetic and creative individuals to be part of this ambitious journey with us.
About the role
- You will be assisting in deal sourcing and origination
- You will be analyzing feasibility of deals, appropriating deal structures for funding and deal execution
- You will work on and contribute to end-to-end deal processes from origination to distribution efforts.
- Perform investment research, analyze and write reports relating to industry sectors, deals or companies
- Assist in the execution and due diligence process of live transactions
- Manage and handle client queries where appropriate
- Prepare presentation documents including pitch books, brief company descriptions, and proposals across multiple industries
- Preparation of deal marketing material and deal campaigns.
- Organization of deal roadshows and management presentations.
- You will be assisting with deal settlement alongside internal compliance, operations, and settlement.
- You will be working with the technology team to build systems/processes for efficient client relationship management that is done effectively and efficiently.
- You are to assist in and attend to general business development, marketing, networking, and events.
- At least 12 months of working experience in an analytical role e.g. investment banking, corporate advisory/accounting, management consulting, or senior finance positions at leading startups.
- Fresh graduates may apply but will be subject to rigorous rounds of financial analysis and critical thinking exercises.
- A working knowledge of capital-raising methods like stocks, bonds, and other securities.
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel is a must.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Strategic-minded, highly detail-oriented and strong quantitatively.
- Able to work independently and enjoy working in a team.
- Adaptable, self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, and high-pressure environment.
- Proficient at research, due diligence and able to get smart about a breadth of industries quickly.
- An excellent listener with exceptional writing skills.
Thank you for your interest in joining us on our ambitious journey to bring alternative assets to all.
If you are interested please send your resume to email@example.com. Only successful applicants will be contacted.