The Company You’ll Join
Alta, formerly known as Fundnel, is Southeast Asia’s largest digital marketplace for alternative investments. Alta gives investors direct access to invest and trade in a wide range of curated alternative assets, from direct investment into early to late-stage private companies, PE/VC funds, asset-backed securities of luxury assets, real estate and more.
As a licensed integrated marketplace, Alta brings the trading and distribution of securities, fund management, and payments solutions under one roof. Through its blockchain-powered exchange, Alta is also able to support tokenization, digital custody, and trading of alternative assets.
Today, while more investors are looking to increase their allocation to alternative assets, the high costs of investing and illiquidity of private markets can often give many investors pause. Alta makes it easier and more efficient than ever for investors to trade tokenized alternative assets at smaller, fractionalized blocks, thereby enhancing liquidity in the private markets, and bringing alternative assets to all.
Since 2016, Alta has completed over 1,000transactions valued in excess of US$600 million and has created access for investors to invest in over US$22 billion worth of mandated opportunities globally.
Alta is headquartered in Singapore and operates offices globally.
The Team You’ll Work With
We're looking for talented, analytical and passionate people to join our proven team as an Business Manager (intern)based in Singapore.
Business Manager responsibilities include:
- Developing business management goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensuring that the PCM team has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth of the Private Capital Markets business
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Create, maintain and communicate project plans to internal stakeholders
- Work closely with internal stakeholders/teams to ensure the efficient implementation of these business plans and strategies, including, but not limited to the building of new systems and processes
- Ensure that the PCM team has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities(e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall team performance against objectives
- Represent the team in events, conferences etc.
Requirements and skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases, and information systems
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- BSc/Ba in Business Management or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.