Traditionally a space only for the wealthy and well-connected, we believe in a future where private markets are more accessible to investors and fundraisers. By leveling the playing field we hope to create a more equitable economy, where inspiring companies are connected to inspired investors, whoever and wherever they are.
Leveraging our trusted brand, global networks and incredible team, we’re building a technology-enabled ecosystem that is as diverse and dynamic as our investor network. As we progress on this ambitious journey, we’re looking for energetic and creative people to support and leave their mark on our platform.
We're looking for analytical and passionate people to join our proven team as Principal/Investment Manager based in Singapore.
Some things to know before you apply:
• We have big plans to disrupt the traditional fundraising process for private businesses
• You will work with a diverse team of former investment bankers, strategy consultants and business owners in developing, monitoring, and improving products and processes to facilitate the activity of private investing
• Everything we do is focused on helping businesses do business, better
• We work really hard but play really hard as well
• Responsible for the overall management and operation of the funds and portfolios
• Ensure that the investment, asset management, financial and operational strategies and objectives of the fund are carried out as planned and in accordance with the fund's stated investment strategy
• Identify and evaluate appropriate investment opportunities and undertake detailed due diligence, analysis and research in respect of any acquisitions
• Optimize the performance of each asset and the portfolio
• Preparation of investment proposals and lead investment negotiations
• Responsible for investment papers and all presentation materials for investment committee and investor paper approvals
• Oversee and prepare financial analysis, financial modeling, valuation, IRR analysis to assess and support investment decisions
• Perform day-to-day operations of the fund(s) and documentation of the overall business, investment and operational strategies, as well as investment strategies for investments and divestments
• Oversee and prepare business plans and budgets as well as regular reports such as financial statements, quarterly/annual reports and other items required by investors
• Be responsible for the preparation of all regular communications with investors including financial reports, business plans, reports, budgets, etc.
• Work with the Senior Management Team in preparation of reports to committees to obtain requisite approvals for all investments and divestments
• Liaise with external parties including consultants, investors, business associates and senior management of the fund
• Act as the Licensed Representative for the Fund Management business
• At least 5 years of relevant portfolio/investment management background in financial institutions, licensed fund management company or asset management companies
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Banking / Business Studies or with professional certificate(e.g. CFA/CPA)
• Past experience as a Licensed Representative for a Fund Management business will be advantageous
• Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills; able to work closely with regional internal & external stakeholders
• Demonstrates business acumen and business development skills
• Able to work independently